Harold T. "Ted" Allyn began Allyn's Jewelers in 1930 on
Center Street. A consumate entrepreneur, "Ted" began to
build a business built on honesty, trust and good product.
He later moved the business to 3rd Street and Park Avenue,
where business prospered. After many years, Ted turned
the business over to his son, Tom.
Harold T. (Ted) Allyn
H.Thomas (Tom) Allyn
A second-generation jeweler. "Tom" and Allyn's Jewelers has
provided Ironton, and the surrounding area with unmatched
sales and service since 1930. Tom is a proud alumni of The
Ohio State University. He is also a GIA-certified gemologist
since 1961. In 1993, Tom moved the business from 3rd Street
and Park Avenue to its present location (502 So. 2nd St.)
where it still does business. Allyn's Jewelers has stood by its
motto, "We may not be the cheapest, we're simply the
best." In his many years in the jewelry business, he has built
an impeccable reputation as a jeweler whom you can trust;
just ask one of the many loyal customers that has been with
him over these many years!
Allyn's Jewelers is a proud member
of the Jewelers of America and is
recognized as a master jeweler!
Allyn's is recognized as a 30 year
member of the IJO.
Copyright 2013, Allyns Jewelers, Inc. - All Rights Reserved
Hours of Operation
Saturday: By Appointment
Check out Allyn's Jewelers
(Click on The Sign To Enter